Healthcare Animation Production
Healthcare animation production for drug launches, patient awareness, HCP education and new treatments are some of our specialties. Animation is a particularly powerful tool in this instance, as a highly customizable format that can quickly allow you to zoom from a cellular to a global view.
We have considerable experience working with the best global healthcare agencies to deliver impactful, engaging films for a variety of different executions: events, website & social media, exhibitions, sales aids. A lot of the work we do is highly confidential, but here is a small flavour of some healthcare animations we have created:
How Much Does a Healthcare Animation Cost?
Every healthcare animation is different – or at least should be – so there’s no such thing as a standard price. As with most creative & film production, you’ll find a big range of prices and standards.
We understand the vital importance of attention to detail and legal compliance. Our process includes multiple rounds of storyboard / animatic / animation previews to allow for approvals at all stages.
Of course the main consideration is whether or not you need to originate assets (a photo or video shoot). We find most of the time we can just create what we need.
We think our work is priced competitively, but we do have high standards and employ some really great talent. We look after everyone well, and that helps us make a great flim for you.
How Long Does It Take to Make a Healthcare Animation?
Of course it depends on how ambitious we’re being with the production, and we will need to allow plenty of time for agency and cilent feedback at each stage.
Here’s the typical process:
- Write a detailed brief. Obviously the least fun part of the process but in many ways the most important. A good clear brief is vital.
2. Creative development. styleframes and storyboards – normally three rounds.
3. Animatic. Sketches / scamps on a timeline with VO and a little movement. Very important to not skip animatic so we can ensure the story / pacing is working.
4. Animation. Normally 3 rounds of animation updates after preview are sufficient.
5. Collect the awards / pay our invoices on time (this always happens, of course 😉